Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Missing him...again!

Our lives are up and down and in and out and all around these days!  
I'm thankful...yet...at times...lonely...my friend is across the ocean.  
God has blessed and cared for us in so many ways...yet there are moments when the little feelings loneliness creep in when Ted is off in another country leading training. 
Thank the Lord for great cell phone service and wifi! 
I try to turn each feeling into an activity or prayer to focus back on the blessings of his job.  He is good at what he does and the demand has gone up.  He sat at the table on Saturday before he left making sure all was ready.  I enjoy listening to his plans and the updates.
  The teenagers in our house keep me busy...and little visitors always add fun!  We are all thankful for the distractions that make our week go by quickly.  This week...Ted is in Spain...for just a week...but why does it seem longer than the two week stint he just had to China?  
Hmmm...some trips are like that!  
We will be glad to hug his neck when he walks back through our door!  I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who works hard and takes good care of the people he works with...and lives with...truly a ministry and a blessing!

No comments: