We got our first measurable snow fall for the season this week! Some of my little friends were crazy excited. I stopped to be thankful for the little things as seen through the eyes of five year old!
How do you make "the best day ever"? Make pancakes in the shape of letter P while wearing pajamas! I think I like teaching K5 because it reminds me of all the fun things that I used to do for our three chair fillers...which in turn keeps me young...right?!?
Oh...my...heart...we get to meet our new little girlie over Thanksgiving break! She looks like she is going to be full of energy and mischief.
Thankful for sissy time to do something that we have not done together in literally...years! Stamping cards!!! This time...our dogs were all of a sudden very needy of our attention...taking us back to the days when we tried to stamp with toddlers running around and putting fingers everywhere! My how times have changed!!!
Thankful for the changing of the seasons! Thankful for the daily reminders of blessings that God puts in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment