of how friendship begins and grows through the years! We had almost 36 hours to visit as they came through our town on their way home from ministering to friends and family in the time of loss. The fact that they made time for us refreshed my heart and helped me remember to reach out and touch other people's lives. God brought two opportunities to me...one on Sunday and one on Tuesday.
And so...I prepared my heart to be to these women who I needed when I was first starting out in marriage and as a new momma! "We need to write things down so we can look back and be thankful for what God has taught us and done for us!"
Dearest friend of mine, thank you for speaking encouragement to my heart and reminding me to touch people's lives...where they are at in even small ways!
No comments:
Post a Comment