Thursday, February 6, 2020

Spirit Week 2020

 Character Day...This year, after debating it each year, I bought an easy on and off costume to re-use each year.  "If you give a mouse a..."  Teddy was Si from Duck Dynasty.  Alisa was Little Red Riding Hood.
 Tuesday was school color day...red, black, and white!  I got the prize for being a teacher who dressed in school colors.
Senior class helps judge and hand out prizes during the morning pep assembly.

 Wednesday was comfy day...I forgot a picture of myself.

 Thursday...red carpet day!  It was supposed to be fun and different...turned out to cause a lot of stress...caused by adults.  It is always a bummer when people have to be complaining and negative.
 The students did their best to deal with it.  It is one week out of the school year to be crazy...and these guys...nailed it!
 In Kindergarten...we had fun being fancy!
One more day...retro day...and I'm still trying to figure out what to do!


No comments: