Saturday, May 30, 2020

Birthday Shenanigans


We took off...on a drive...OUT OF STATE!  We wanted to take Teddy out for a yummy meal.  Not a drive thru.  Not a carry-out.  Not a home-cooked.  A real sit down restaurant without restrictions!
Teddy chauffeured us to OHIO!  An hour drive to freedom to eat in a restaurant without people freaking out about when, where, and how.  
 We found Pizza Papilis in downtown Toledo.  They had just recently opened their dining room.  They were not busy but had several families eating there.  They are located right by the Toledo Mudhens baseball field which was locked.  So sad to see the lack of people out and about enjoying the summer evening!
 We enjoyed our time with Teddy.  We enjoyed yummy food.
 We enjoyed our drive.  I just sit in amazement as I see where we are now!  Our kiddos are grown-ups launching into new phases of life every time I turn around.

 Once a little guy...now a big guy with a big personality!  And we know how to keep him happy...feed him good food!


No comments: