Monday, June 29, 2020

Everything is just off-kilter

 and I am trying my best to reasonably handle things as they come up...but the insanity of other people who are living in fear is enough to make me lose it!  People...we are standing OUTSIDE!  People are distanced.  Appointments for everything everywhere.  Long lines inside and outside.
New normals?  UGH!?!
This whole mask thing is getting ridiculous...and I think it adds to people's craziness because of the lack of oxygen!  I have witnessed several nasty exchanges between people who wear or don't wear masks.  When you are driving in a vehicle, DON'T wear a mask.  When you are working in your yard BY YOURSELF, don't wear a mask.  When you are exercising, DON'T wear a mask.  DON'T fuss at other people who don't wear a mask...YOU DON'T KNOW their story.  Uff da!
Everyone has a choice...and some people should choose to just stay home if they are that scared!  There have always been gross germs around us everywhere we go...why now are we crazy about them?  The general population is just gross!  Just watch people when you are out and about.  I work with children.  I am a mother.  I have always been surrounded by slimy, sticky, dirty, smelly, little humans.  If parents don't teach them...they grow up to be big humans.  Hence the trouble today...parents didn't think it was worth the fight.  UgH...that is another post!
WASH YOUR HANDS!  DON'T TOUCH EVERYTHING YOU SEE!  KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ARE OUT!  Use your hand sanitizer that you have hopefully ALWAYS carried in your purse or car before the government told you to do so.
EAT HEALTHY TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.  DRINK WATER.  TAKE YOUR VITAMINS. DON'T LIVE IN FEAR!!! And don't expect me to be fearful.
God has already numbered our days...you living crazily and being nasty is not going to change that!  The agenda makers have accomplished what they set out to do...and it is a little scary to see what lengths people will go to as they are controlled by fear.  I made it through the line at the Secretary of State safely...my license is now good and ready for another four years...and you can bet I will be using it to prove I am a valid voter in Michigan!

No comments: