Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Fall days are full days!

Our neighborhood has the most gorgeous maple trees!
I love all things fall...including fun school lessons using apples!  We voted on our favorite apple and counted the seeds to see how many times the bee visited the apple blossom.  Being a kindergarten teacher reminds me to daily stop and look at the details of little things!
I love this board in our preschool hallway!  I am so thankful for my co-workers and the fact that we can be in school right now.  I am reminded every day that it is a gift!
Yep...being a smart Alec as we drive to Il.  I cannot believe how many vehicles we passed between our home and Chicago with one person in the vehicle DRIVING while WEARING a mask!  The craziness of our culture these days causes me distress.

Coffee with my dear friend early Saturday morning...was a balm to my heart!  And she made a yummy apple crisp for our breakfast.
Driving through the cornfields was just pretty...
listening to a song "Still Blessed" and thinking back to all that God has done for us through the years.
Time with family and friends...

learning to shoot my new gun...with lots of helpers.  These guys know their guns...and their constitutional right!

Little nieces and lots of love...

 

No comments: