While being big and tough, our son came and talked with my class today! My boys love to play soccer at recess. One little friend talks about how Teddy is the goalie...all the time. He is at every soccer game because his brothers play too. So now...my whole class thinks he is the best!
I don't think Teddy realizes how much younger students look up to him and his buddies. Teddy talked with my class and answered all their questions. He got to see the crazy that is K5! When he walked in we were using shaving cream to practice our numbers.
I remember when Teddy was this age...and it brings tears to my eyes now. The days seem to have flown by now as I look back! It wasn't always easy as we trained our children to do right...but I'm so glad we stayed on the right path...because I got to watch my big, tough guy share some time with some pretty special little 5 and 6 years olds today in such a kind and patient way. Yep...I agree with my little friends..."He is pretty neat! He is very big! He is a good soccer player." Son, thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment