Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The 12 Days of Christmas 2020

 As I have been thinking back over the years and looking through pictures, I laughed at the yearly version of the 12 days of Christmas I did each year.  I started thinking if I could do a list this year...Yep!

On the first day of Christmas...my true love...looks like Santa Claus!

On the the 2nd day of Christmas...two new cuddly blankets from my students that I have to share!
On the 3rd day of Christmas...big kids who make seasons fun!

On the 4th day of Christmas...four sleighs in the driveway to make shopping easy!

On the 5th day of Christmas...lots of favorite family recipes!

On the 6th day of Christmas...six laughing cousins!

On the 7th day of Christmas...another trip to the grocery store!

On the 8th day of Christmas...eight Christmas trees in our house...and three out!

On the 9th day of Christmas...lots of twinkling and blinking lights inside and out!

On the 10th day of Christmas...no alarms needed!

On the 11th day of Christmas...phone calls off and on!

On the 12th day of Christmas...Christmas presents need wrapping!

No comments: