The girls came home!!! And added bonus...they got to go back to college this year! Last year, Ashlynn came home for her spring break weekend and had to stay for the rest of the semester. So even though I get sad when they leave, I am thankful that they get to go back and finish the month and a half of college!
They did a lot of sleeping and cuddling with the puppies. Alisa helped me grocery shop. We had yummy food and drinks.
We went out on a girls shopping outing and they fixed my phone...closed all the apps that I hadn't closed from the morning...and teased me about it. Ashlynn trimmed my hair. Alisa introduced me to her eyebrow girl.
And we cheered up Auntie Mari's day with extra hugs!
My favorite times...are spent around the table at meals...with all five chairs filled! We eat. We talk. Dad talks. We laugh. We talk some more.
And then...POOF...it is time to leave again. My heart flip flops and I wonder...did we talk enough? did we laugh enough? did they get everything they needed? how are they this old? It is now eleven years since our stay at American Children's Hospital with Alisa! God has been so good. He has protected and guided these two gifts every step of the way.
It makes it worse when the puppies stand there and watch till the car is out of sight! Yep...I like the anticipation of their arrival more than their departure! The countdown is on to graduation! Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment