It was fun to try all sorts of different things from different countries! I tried dragon fruit for the first time! Little Miss C said, "Watch out, Mrs. Tackeberry, you are going to turn into a dragon and you will need a bigger house!" Oh dear...the funny imaginations and conversations that they all had!I cleaned up at school and then came home to get the house freshened up for our special company!
I attempted to build a fire after supper and had a horrible time with getting it to draft correctly and filled the living room with smoke! We laughed and Teddy came to our rescue.
It was lovely...and we made a memory! How refreshing it is to have a friend that knows you so well! We sat and talked and laughed and went to bed on the early-ish side...because lingering effects of sickness and a full work week!
A leisurely Saturday morning over coffee and breakfast while we waited for Alisa to finish tutoring. Then a girls day out shopping, chatting, laughing, and lunching at Salsiritas.We had to dial our other girlie in to be with us! We shared brownies and conversations and a whole lot of sass! "I just love your kiddos! They make my heart happy!" Oh...yes...that they do and when they are not here...I miss them terribly!
Laughter is the best medicine! And there was soooo much of it these last couple days!
The puppy girls got new toys for Valentine's Day...a little early!
My hardworking girl has crashed this afternoon! She had a busy week helping and serving others.
Soaking in the last rays of Sunday and preparing for the crazy week ahead! It is Spirit Week and it is looking to be filled with lots of surprises.
My dear Teddy and Alisa ran an errand to the store this afternoon and came home with this beautiful bouquet for me. It made me cry! Beauty is seen in so many ways...this weekend...it has been seen in the actions of those I love!
No comments:
Post a Comment