Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Sunday in the South!

This is what I came out of the bedroom to see this morning...Ted reviewing the SS lesson that he had already studied earlier in the week...I know this because I saw his notes in the book.  I am so blessed to have a husband who seeks God's wisdom on a daily basis and shares it with others.
Sunday drive to church...included daffodils and mountains!
Level Grove Baptist Church in Corneilia, Georgia
Quite pleased with his choice for Sunday dinner..."I like these prices!"
Wolf Creek BBQ in Clarksville, Georgia
Variety of smoked meats for Ted and smoked turkey for me...with deep-fried pickles too!  And sweet tea in styrofoam cups...the only way to drink it! Stays colder longer...ice doesn't melt as fast!
Sunday relaxing

Then we got up and went for a drive exploring!



Blue Ridge mountains....roads in and around and through the little towns.


The type of car that was used for running moonshine back in the day!  My car guy knows some interesting car history!  He might have drooled...not sure.
Sunday night supper...leftover meats from lunch for open face toasted sandwiches!  MMMM!
Oh wait...how can I take a picture like this with no double chins.  Uff da!  "You and your pictures!"
Oh yes...I will take them...so I can remember every little detail of this sweet time together!
 

No comments: