Friday, April 29, 2022

Wait...what? It is almost May!

Alisa and I love a good quiche!
My girl surprised me with a yummy treat when I got home from Kindergarten...cherry limeade!
22 kindergarteners working to make their parents tear up at graduation!  Our theme this year is "Little Things"!
Practicing with worms...and as I type this...I realize that I never gave out the gummy worms I bought for a special treat that day!  Oops...next week's fun now!
The first request for "the book" signature for this year!  I will never be able to just sign my name!  I want them to remember all the fun they had when they started their academic career...in kindergarten...with me!   I get teary every time I do a book for my little friends...wondering where life will take them and will they always remember the Truth that God loves them and He has a special plan for their life!?  Let me grab a Kleenex!
How do you enjoy Oreos?  "My Dad says the best way to eat an Oreo is to dunk them in milk!"  I smiled..."he is right...but I didn't bring milk to Math class today...so let's twist off the top and eat the cream in between!"  Maybe they will remember numbers in a fun way!  Or just that their teacher gypped them out of the full experience.
My girl has added flowers to her grocery list!  I came home to these pretty spring colors the other day.  I have never thought to make that part of my grocery list...but such a fun idea to brighten up our table and home!  And....just in time...Ted flew in Thursday night for the weekend!  What a fun way to end a month and begin the month of May!

No comments: