Wednesday, October 26, 2022

From leaves to pumpkins...and everything in between!

We had beautiful weather that caused the trees to glow with beautiful color!  Last week, we had some rain and some snowflakes.  It was quite exciting in K5.  Then we had more beautiful weather.  I had lots of leaves to get up off the yard before rain came!  I did my best before today's rain again...but...there are more left to fall!
We have been having fun in K5 with all things fall!
Date night on Friday with my love who had to field a work call before we met up with a new tenant.  He never ceases to amaze me with all his wisdom and knowledge of many different things!  And...he picks good places to eat!
And he rewards hard work after we spent all day Saturday at the rental house that we are having to clean and paint top to bottom.  We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...two live roaches killed and one (?) squeaking rodent (heard it but didn't see it) around somewhere with a bald spot...he got off the glue trap after enjoying some peanut butter.  The kitchen and bathroom are finally cleaned ceiling to floor and everything in between.
Annnnnd...then this...at our house.  Yep...the fridge has been acting up and we have been monitoring it.  Ted looked at it and then decided we needed an appliance guy to confirm his bad feeling.
"My blood is all over this house!"  Up until now...I knew our sweat and tears were!  Ha!  Now literally...he bled in the fridge and on the floor.  No stitches needed.
We cleaned up the mess and waited for the appliance guy on Tuesday...and now...we will have a new fridge.
I added a new toy to make my life easier and a lot of work longer lasting! 

This week is pumpkin week!  My class was very proud of me for not cutting myself!  "You did a very good job, Mrs. T!"
I love listening to all the exclamations and watching their faces!
"OOOO...cool!"  "I think that stinks!"  "Can we touch it?" 
Meet Greg...the pumkin.  They told Mrs. V that was his name and then they said it was Mr. Spike.  He is a happy pumpkin and he only has one front tooth...because he lost all his others!  "Well, that is how Mrs. T's knife went and so that is our story!  We love him, guys, don't we."  And this is why I love teaching Kindergarten!

 

No comments: