Alisa had to leave for work before I did, so I set my alarm for 6:00am and went to bed. I missed the text buzz that let us know that school was called off due to the impending weather. It wasn't snowing as we began to move around with the dogs. Alisa pulled away and we went back to bed and slept two and a half more hours! It was divine. We stayed cuddled up in bed while I read and then came down to make coffee. It wasn't even snowing at the time.
It finally started to snow and it has been going strong since. What a gift today has been! I'm catching up on things around the house. Taking care of details for this and that with music playing and candles making the house cozy.
I will go out and shovel later. Alisa is going to snowblow when she gets home. We will sit by the fire and eat supper that is in the crockpot. Thank you, Lord, for the beauty of the snowy day and unplanned for time off.
Now...off to fold laundry and vacuum! Cinderella can't be lazy the whole day!
No comments:
Post a Comment