Sunday, July 16, 2023

What are you doing now?

Well...we went exploring!  Ted was greatly intrigued...me...not so much.  Ha ha!  Sometimes I get grossed out before I get excited.  
How we spend a rainy afternoon!  
This is more my level of a comfortable mess to deal with!   I made homemade play dough for my friend's children as they deal with her recovery from surgery.
MMM...the smell of grape and tropical punch flavored dough.
Now...for the big job...clearing out my classroom.  After eight years in Kindergarten, I am stepping back and out of a lead position.  We are down in our student count for K5 classes.  I am at peace with God's gentle leading in this change. 
There are lots of thoughts and emotions that go with a change like this. "How much stuff do you have?"
Well...more than I thought!  


Alisa loved me through the day of purging and moving.
Ted brought comedic relief on the second trip.  Summer brings odd things to classrooms!  And he had fun playing and we continued some more sorting.  
Change is inevitable.  Life is impacted by growth and change.  I am thankful for how God orchestrates change in our life.  I am thankful for opportunities to grow through change.  
 

No comments: