Thursday, August 24, 2023

Time with a friend...

 who always has spoken truth in the good times and in the hard times.  We met when our chair-fillers were little.  She has been a friend for over twenty years now!  I told her last night, "Your home makes me happy...and the signs displayed speak truth."

We can be laughing and then crying in the next breath as we share life.  I spied a few Kari gifts in her decor.  Her collection of milk glass is used for all the things.
Her happiness comes out in pops of color sprinkled throughout her home.
Even in the dark...we can walk by faith!  
Love displayed in all forms...
and touches of her sweet Momma all around each room.  She is praying for my Momma...and my family.
My friend...creative, cozy, compassionate, crazy, cheery, coffee lover, caring, crafty....and now a plant lady too!  "Look at you...everything is thriving and looks so nice."  She nervous laughed..."I'm trying...wait...is it raining out...why is the sidewalk wet...ohhhhh, I left the hose on...hold on, I gotta turn that off...I can't believe I left it running.  My garden will be happy."  And we re-entered our conversation like nothing steered us off course.  "You know...I know you know."
My fun friend willingly shares time and life with me even across the miles...and she pours into our first two chair-fillers and I just love that!  
Counting my blessings this morning as I watch the clock tick toward Mom's appointment time with the oncology team in Orlando!  "God is in control, Kari, and He loves your parents."
Find a friend like this...who knows the God of all creation and calls Him "Father"!

No comments: