We like Sundays in the south! Good music and driving to church with the mountains in view...
met the big kids at church. My heart was full of thankfulness that we had time together again. I don't ever want to take these moments for granted!
We appreciate the truth shared from God's Word by Pastor Rocky.
Teddy picked out the place for Sunday dinner. "Mom, we are going here because they have fried pickles and they are good!'
Yes, sir! You done picked a great spot! Everything was yummy...at Wild Boar Tavern.
Oh, look! Teddy's sign!
Conversation and coffee...
And more crocheting! I think I got it down!
Sunday evening with the family
Saying "Thank you and Goodbye" to our hard-working kids as they get ready for their Monday. Ashlynn was finally over her bronchitis and fevers that kept her out of work for four days.
"Velle, are you ready to go home tomorrow?" Um, are Teddy and Ashlynn coming? "No, not till Christmas!"
No comments:
Post a Comment