Monday, May 20, 2024

Some days...I do too much...

I started the day with texts/calls regarding real estate.  I tutored my buddy, and then I tore the house apart.
I did some more computer and phone work before finishing the carpet cleaning.  I decided I was only doing one room today.  I have put this job off long enough...and the water was nasty!  The dining room is a major traffic area.  I'll get the living room area later this week.   
Then the dogs and I went outside to mow.  I took a break between the front and back lawns...it was hot.
We got that done and came inside to bake the bread...and cool down.  It was a busy day...and tomorrow promises to be just as busy.  I have a 3 hour orientation class, so I am hoping my little fur buddies will not be ornery since it is required to have my mic and video feed on for the class.  Maybe later this week I can make it up to them and give the dogs more lap time!?  Ha ha. They look so ignored and neglected.
Don't let them fool you!  They rule this place...and add to my work load. Uff da!  It's a good thing they are cute and cuddly.
 

No comments: