Saturday, February 15, 2025

I was challenged by something I read the other day...

so I decided to put it into practice in small ways.  God always brings ideas to me when I ask Him to show me how to encourage someone today.  Our mail lady is such a cheery person as she delivers our packages and letters each day...rain, snow, or shine!  She takes a minute to chat and say "Hi!" to the dogs.  So...I took a heart garland and wrapped it around a box of hot chocolate with a happy note and stuck it in the mailbox for Valentine's day.  

I am working on noticing these little things and doing something about it...not just with people I know (that is easy!) but with people I may never see again.  It is a principle from God's Word...plant seeds.  In this dark world, the light of love and kindness is very needed.


No comments: