Monday, February 17, 2025

Phone picture texts

I was looking for some information in a text from my husband.  I had to scroll back a few weeks and I realized how many times we go back and forth through a day, week, and month!  I forgot how much we have had going on.  We are quite funny too.  Scroll back and enjoy your life from the perspective of picture texts.  Anyway, I found this picture in my messages and it brought a smile.  

My guy made a store run and I asked him to pick up a brush, as I had left mine in TN at Teddy's house accidentally.  He said, "No problem, text me if you need anything else."  But...when he walked down the aisle...he was greeted with this array of choices and froze.  PROBLEM.  He sent this picture, "Which one!?"  Oh no!  I quickly zoomed in to look at my choices.  NONE of what I was looking for...NOTHING like what I had and like to use...BUT I needed a brush!  

Thank goodness for technology!  What could have been very aggravating for my love was easily handled with a zoom button...and knowing the basic skills of how to count, colors, and left from right!  Poor guys are willing to help...but we sure don't make it easy with such a huge variety.  Who knew there were this many different brushes!?  "You women are complicated!"
 

No comments: