Wednesday, August 13, 2025

Goals!

I went to Costco to pick up some meat to make jerky for Ted.  I walked around and found a couple favorites and yummy looking peaches.  As I rounded the corner, this gal was stopped arranging her box and then zoomed away.  I had to laugh as I decided that was what I am going to do when I am much older too!  A goal for keeping myself out and about in public settings.  She used the store's motorized scooter and had a box in the basket with several paper cups from the sample carts.  Tuesdays don't have as many, but she had an impressive variety.  She had finished the different samples and was on her way over to the trash can.  I don't know if she did any other shopping, as I did not follow her, because that is just weird!  But I made a mental note for future goals when I am old.  Costco often stresses me out with the sheer number of people wandering aimlessly amid other people on a mission.  But it is an outing that meets all the needs in one area...food, clothing, home decor, health and beauty, car, snack food, and gas!  It is very peopley all the time and I always spend more than I planned on...so that is another goal to work on too.
 

No comments: