Soon to be "grand dog". It is a good thing he likes Teddy! November 15, 2025, is the day they will say, "I do!"
Snapshot from Teddy and Sloan's time at their church's weekend retreat for college and career.Taking Dad to Black Rock for the "cook your meat on a stone" experience. Black Rock did not do its best to impress this time. Poor service and low expectations will lead to fewer visitors soon!
Sunday afternoon sunning...
Monday morning baking....it was so chilly in the house...I decided to bake to warm things up a little! It smells like fall! Geting to hang out with Mari and Brad too! "I could have walked over here!" Dad, it is a mile...that's a little longer than I suggest, right now. Plus, they need the four gallons of water due to the boil order...I cannot carry them that far!


No comments:
Post a Comment