Today...is picture day! A gal came this morning to take pictures of our beautiful home.
I've walked through each room taking care of things to de-clutter and de-personalize this last week.
Yet, still trying to keep things homey and inviting.
We walked through each room and turned all the lights on and double-checked details for each room. Then she got busy taking pictures.
The dogs wanted to say "Hello!" but they were ordered to their cages to keep them out of the way and out of the pictures. I moved buckets and cages as we worked through the house.
Everything looked so inviting.
Everything was clean.
Everything was cozy and smelled good.
God has blessed this home through the years. Our children grew and flew from here.
We have shared time with friends and family here. We have learned many things here.
I am thankful for the opportunities that God has given us here. Now it is time to let someone else move in and call it home.
Oh the memories of Covid and the cafuffle we raised with the HOA when we painted our house blue!
From every angle and in every season...it is beautiful to me!
Now to walk around the house and remember where I hid some of the needed daily things that did not need to be shared in pictures...dog dishes...check.
Bathroom stuff...check. I laughed as I put things here this morning! I remember Mom telling me she did that when company was coming over. I considered using the oven too...but in my current mental state, I was afraid I would forget and turn the oven on for something and chaos would follow!
I think I remembered where I stashed everything...we will find out!A space for all sorts of things...
A walk down this mini hallway...
to find a miracle happened!
This is what it looked like all week long...I know Alisa had her doubts when she left if I would ever be able to get it halfway organized.
I am finding that God gives me exactly what I need for each day! "Abundantly above" all that we can ask or think.
And He keeps answering in the little things as well as in the big things! "Ask...believing..."

No comments:
Post a Comment