Wednesday, November 19, 2025

Maintaining the daily needs of life during changes

I drove by this sign last Wednesday and tears filled my eyes with the reminder in the last couple miles from Teddy's house.  "In the waiting, God is working."  Most days since, when I leave Teddy's house, I drive by this church and the sign.  I thought that we would have seen our house sell by now...based on how things had been moving, how nice the property is, and God knows we need to sell it.  Today, I have been here a week.  There have been all sorts of things to take care of...and while my mind is filled with those daily cares...I know God is still over-seeing all the cares of this life.  I went to go run an errand to take care of something for Ted and the tire pressure light is on.  I cannot see or hear the issue, but there is a significant one according to the indicator.  Another reminder that God knows, He sees, He hears, He cares...and He doesn't need my help or fretting.

A chance to sit and just be for awhile...to do Ted's clothes and the weekend laundry.
3 commercial washers...2 commercial dryers...washed, dried, and folded in less than 1 1/2hours.

 

No comments: