Wednesday, November 19, 2025

Slowing down during the hurry up

While taking care of all the things, I rolled my ankle on the edge of the driveway as I went to gather up the trash cans.  We have lived at this address for 8 years.  I have brought in the cans consistently and never once managed to step on the side of the driveway...but I did on late Friday afternoon!  It swelled up great and put me in the chair under the ice pack.  I could put weight on it, but I lost all of Saturday taking care of it.

I did manage to spend time upright and pack up the craft area!  But back on the ice and elevated for the night. 

Pictures from down south...dog sitting and sunshine!  
Cuddles and scratches.
Up north...keeping Mom pinned down to the chair in front of the fire and watching snowflakes fall!

My last Sunday up north...
and it was like living in a snowglobe!
Still coordinating tenant fixes...YUCK!  
Getting the oil changed for the trip south.

And savoring every quiet moment in front of the fireplace!

 

No comments: