It is always fun to wake up to another swipe by winter!
In all the running back and forth, I took time out to deal with laundry, oil change, and brunch with Mari.
I got a call from Teddy! I love catching up with our young adults and their life. I got to talk to Sloan too. I am ready to get back to TN and have a family gathering!
I had to laugh when the guys came to pick up the snowblower. Peter in short sleeves and boots...Brad in coat, hat, gloves, and boots.
A simple little treat using things from the freezer. I found sugar cookies. I had strawberry freezer jam. I bought a little container of cheesecake filling. MMM!
Details...scraping paint off the mirror and cleaning the bathroom.
Paint touch-ups. Cleaning out the reno garbage from the shed. I was a little annoyed by this as it was to be put at the curb by the handyman. Nasty nicotine-covered, broken mini-blinds. An over-looked detail that I had to take time to deal with because it wasn't right to just leave it in the shed. I wrestled them into the bag to take to the dumpster. That delay in leaving the house proved to be God-timed as I made my way to deliver a "thank you" treat to this same handyman who took care to get things done by our deadline. I got close to the intersection that I was to turn, and there had just been an accident. Debris spread everywhere from a pickup truck hitting a smaller car. My heart caught in my throat...thankfulness for the delay and prayer for those involved.
God has been reminding me often of His care of me through all the miles of back and forth with the crazy drivers in Metro Detroit. The minor inconveniences, slowdowns, and frustrations are all part of His working in all things for my good and His glory.
This is what Saturday tired looks like...work clothes on the floor...
and a pizza bought with reward points that I was not even aware I had. A whole thin-crust supreme pizza just for me...that fed me for two meals. Here is to crashing in the chair with the puppies.
God has been reminding me often of His care of me through all the miles of back and forth with the crazy drivers in Metro Detroit. The minor inconveniences, slowdowns, and frustrations are all part of His working in all things for my good and His glory.
This is what Saturday tired looks like...work clothes on the floor...
and a pizza bought with reward points that I was not even aware I had. A whole thin-crust supreme pizza just for me...that fed me for two meals. Here is to crashing in the chair with the puppies.

No comments:
Post a Comment