Friday, April 24, 2026

Another Opportunity

Ted presented me with another opportunity.  I got started and it is making my brain work and my hand sore.  BUT I can do it while I do laundry AND I can do it on the porch!  The dogs and I spend most of the days outside listening to the birds and feeling the breeze.  I am taking a course to be an ESL teacher.  I will be able to help Ted with some training for people at the plant who do not know much English, but they NEED to in order to work safely and efficiently.  I am 3 modules in and I have to do 7...the 8th one is the test.
I have asked the Lord for opportunities that He would have me do.  He brought this one to me unexpectedly as Ted presented a need he had and acknowledged I was the one who made the most sense.  I know I can teach basics!  I am crazy enough to like English grammar.  I love Mexico and the culture.  Of course, I will do what I can!
 

No comments: