And this is proof that whatever is put out for the world to see...is not the whole story! One of my jobs this week was to take pictures of this house for Teddy to be able to share with those who may be interested in renting this place when we move out. So...I moved the temporary bags and boxes that act as our drawers and shelves and dressers. I did stop to clean while I had things moved aside.
I moved out the extra seating...which are lawn chairs.
I turned the smaller lamps on for warmth.
I did the dishes and removed the daily things off the counters.
Angle is everything! And cropping works good too. Disguise storage tubs with extra bedding.
These are pictures that did not make the cut...for various reasons. Can you see why? The table was moved out of the kitchen...and held all the odds and ends.
Baskets and bags...oh my...
Piled up suitcases and stuff shoved in the closet...
The back room that is a bedroom and office and storage room right now.
The room that will be...
Laundry room in progress...Workout room and various tools...
Porch...with assorted tools and supplies...
but to us...it is Home Sweet Home for however long God wants us to be here. And really...I didn't have to do any radical cleaning! In our mess of boxes and bags...we are pretty clean and organized! AND
The spray Ted found has dealt with the Japanese beetle infestation! It has worked on flies, ticks, fleas, stink bugs, a hornet, and moths...but not the big spider crawling on my towel that scared me to death!
No comments:
Post a Comment