Ummmm....YES!!! Give me the address and I am there!!! I drove east for 1 1/2 hours to meet up with my dearest friend. We met at another dear friend's home for sweet fellowship.
She made us a yummy lunch too. We laughed. We talked. We got teary. We hugged. We shared.
Sweet puppy dog stayed with us...lulled to a snoring sleep while we chatted away.
Oh my heart was blessed with our time! The last time we saw each other was three years ago...before our sweet Mothers went to Heaven.
I want to be thankful for our time...but it would be so fun to have more of it! We didn't even get to craft or drink our body weight in coffee!
So thankful for the forever friend that God brought into my life when our children were small and I felt like I was losing my mind. FunAngie would text or call and ask, "What did your crazy kiddos do today?" She helped me focus on the fun and joy of being a Mother. She laughed with me. She cried with me. She crafted with me. She was also my secret sister one year and did the 12 days of Christmas. I will never forget the thought and effort she put into that year. She was there for us when Alisa was in the hospital. She has been a friend and voice of reason to our children. She loves coffee and Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment