I planted the little seedlings that needed more space. Ted is on the hunt for a tiller! Our next project is a small garden. I can't wait to fight all the bugs out there...especially when I am fighting with gnats and flies and spiders in here. The Zevo traps are already full and need to be changed out. This spider scared me when it jumped off the blinds. I am trying to be a brave city girl transitioning to country girl.
Every once in a while, I "lose" Oakley! And then I look again.
She is a great cuddler when she is worn out from playing! Otherwise, she is pouncing and biting! We have been getting up twice a night and up by 5:30/6:00am. On the days I don't teach, we sit in the chair for a nap!
June 1st was Oakley's first vet visit with us. She fussed a little bit on the way over to see the Doc. All is well and she weighed in at 2.4 pounds!She got her second set of shots...so now...
she can go out in the grass and explore the big world! She liked it.
As I watched her, I was reminded of the book, The Pokey Little Puppy. Her little legs wobbling through the grass...clover. She tried to chomp on a bee buzzing by.
A little lizard scooted by into the shade.
She laid down and buried her face in the clover.
Little yellow flowers...
Grass to sniff...ants to chase...
A white dog to chase...
It was a busy morning...so time for a rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment