Wednesday, June 3, 2026

Memorial Weekend 2026

I unpacked several boxes.  Cleaned.  Got the basement room and bathroom ready for guests.  Cooked up some good food for supper and waited for everyone to arrive.
Alisa, Ashlynn, Alex, and Coco came to stay on Saturday!  The guys brought another load of stuff from the storage unit.  We ate yummy grilled chicken and relaxed...inside because it was warm.  I didn't get a single picture because I was just enjoying having everyone here.  Sunday's sunrise was beautiful!
The kids joined us for church and dinner...taco frito!  Ashlynn, Alex, and Coco headed home on Sunday afternoon.  Alisa stayed.
We played with the puppies.  I decided on the name Oakley for our new baby...a nod to the four huge oak trees on our property.



Monday, Teddy and Sloan came over...fun with the puppy and working in the garage!  I forgot to get a picture of us girls doing watercoloring.
We celebrated Teddy's birthday early with a favorite dessert of his...homemade ice cream cake.
Alisa and I got to go out for lunch and shopping on Tuesday before she left to go home.
We got her laundry done!  And she was so sweet to help her brother figure out some things.  I love watching our adult children...adult!
This man works so hard...it was nice that he was able to have some downtime to chill out!
We are pretty sure Oakley likes her new home!  She has been a balm to our hearts.
Daddy has already spoiled her with eggs!





 

No comments: