Sunday, August 30, 2026

What is he doing out there?

Finally taking time to burn the nasty bed left by the sellers!  This guy likes to burn stuff.
He soaked the ground...but he also dumped old fuel on the mattress.
He walked back and forth with the hose...often looking up...and hoping not to draw too much attention.  I brought him more water to drink and surveyed the pile, noticing his boots.  I had been watching from the window as he walked around...looking down and all around!  Did you find any critters?  "Nope!" I am still not sure if he was being forth-with any or all information.  However, I did not see him do a jig and run.
The job is half done.  "Maybe waiting till dark would be better...and next time...I am going to put the sprinkler down to soak the ground a little longer...those flames got super hot and started toward those weeds."

 

No comments: