
I was a "good mommy" today and took the kids to the park! The sun was shining and the temps were soaring to the 70s! It is so much fun to "keep a secret" from the kids and plan to do something that you know they will love! Thank God for the simple things in life! Since lunch always tastes better outside...we visited good old Ronald McDonald and made our way to the "blue park" on the river (all the play equipment is blue and looks like a ship...hence the name). What a beautiful day to enjoy the fresh air! "Springtime's coming!!!" I came away from that time refreshed...and reminded to keep things simple...there is more enjoyment for the kids and me...and it earns me the title of "good mommy"!
4 comments:
Kari, we did the same thing today. Wasn't it great to be in the warm sunshine again? I loved it more than the kids did I think!! I'm not going to get my hopes up for too many days like that yet. Friday is supposed to be cold and flurries!:(
Hi, Kari - Just happened to stumble upon your blog - so glad I did! What a blessing to see your beautiful family; say "hi" to your sweet sister for me.=0)
Ruthy (Mauriala) Horner
You have inspired me to take a park trip!!!!
Tancy left a little message for you in a comment on Tuesdays post at my blog- thought I'd let you know. Have a GREAT day Mommy!!!!!
Baking soda makes horrible biscuits! Use baking powder!
This is the statement in your blog that moved me to comment ~ I know! I did it once too. Nice to have stumbled onto your site, Kari... Your family is sweet!
Kim;D (Col 3:23)
Pls say hello to your parents for me ~ I think of them often!
Post a Comment