Saturday, March 10, 2007

I would rather appreciate the things I do not have than to have things I do not appreciate!


The last couple days I have been reminded of how much the Lord has blessed me with a wonderful husband! We are heading for the ten year mark next year! Time flies...is flying...has flown...by so quickly! The first couple years of marriage was marked by change upon change, and it still continues. One thing that hasn't changed is Ted's steadfastness...to his wife, children, God's Word, family, Lord, business, convictions, principles, and the list continues. Because of his hard work, discernment, and faithfulness, we have been blessed beyond measure! Sometimes I forget that he does all this under the fatigue and pain from his respiratory disease. Much, of what Ted does and how he does it, is because he had parents who taught him to be able to function inspite of his weakness. I am truly thankful for my parent-in-laws...they did a fabulous job training their son to be a good worker, father, and husband. Not many people have what I have...and I am grateful for God's working and His leading us together. Thank you, Ted, for all that you are and all that you do for us! I love you!

No comments: