We were in the final stages of planning our wedding! We made the trip to Michigan for Sean and Becky's special day (15th) got back in time to take care of the final details for our wedding day (18th). It hasn't been that long ago...but at the same time it seems like it was years ago! So many changes have taken place since we said "I DO!""To have and to hold from this day forward...for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."
Ted, from the start you were so kind and gentle. You proved you were someone I could trust and be comfortable with, and you were persistant. In your arms, I feel safe...it is a calming part of my day!
For better or for worse...Our faith has been tested and stretched in many ways. We know that God is in control! There are days that are so very hard...but as the kids grow older, I can see that all of those "worst moments" can bring joy. I know we have many years of the good and bad...but having someone to face it with makes is easier. I am truly thankful for the Godly parents we have that can help us too.
For richer or for poorer...You spoiled me then and you continue to do so now. Thank you for treating me like your princess...then and now...even with the other little princesses and prince that came to join our family! You are a loving husband. You have been a wonderful father to our children. You have taken that responsibility very seriously and I appreciate your strength and leadership.
In sickness and in health...What a scary time for you to watch your new wife go in for surgery a few weeks after we got married! You stood by my side and took such good care of me. You made sure all was well during each pregnancy.
You work so hard, even when you have no strength, and I forget what pain each breath can bring when you are not feeling well. Thank the Lord for His leading you to a different doctor and not doing what the St. Louis doctors told us!
We made a promise to each other to love and to cherish...I do love you and I cherish every moment we have...even in the times that I am at my worst...you are a wonderful gift from God...He knew I needed someone like you...and you needed me!
Happy Anniversary...Love alway, K
2 comments:
Kari, Happy Anniversary and congratulations on nine years! My how time flies! How well I remember the years we both looked for God's Will for our lives. He definitely knew what was best. Your children are so adorable! I love the stories about them. Hope you have a good, relaxing weekend at the cabin. Love, Kristy
What a beautiful writeup about "the love of your life"... Happy anniversary to the both of you! Kim;D
Post a Comment