What is it about this time of year that makes me want to bake and cook?I guess it must be a little of what the squirrels, chipmunks, bears, and other friends feel the need to do...PACK ON THE POUNDS FOR THE LONG WINTER TO KEEP WARM!
Yesterday the fall weather blew in...and ever since last night's football game...I have been cold! Bring on the sweatshirts, fuzzy socks, comfy blankets...and heavenly smells from the oven! So...I will warm up my cooled cup of coffee and a zap a leftover cider donut and enjoy the peace and quiet of this blustery, autumn afternoon...mmmm, I love this time of year!
2 comments:
Oh, those look so good! Yum! I haven't had donuts in weeks- before that it had been years! Literally!
It was such fun visiting you last week! We enjoyded seeing you and your dear family so much! Your kiddos are delightful! We had a great time with your folks too! We are now at a convention in Pittsburg, and just got internet access! I always love to check the blogs to see what is going on. Thank you so much for the wonderful cards...I have already used 2 of them! Have a super day! We love you all, Aunt Connie
Post a Comment