Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And more snow...

We added more snow to our collection over the New Year's holiday...the only problem...it is too cold today to go out and enjoy it! And the fact that two out of the three have gotten sick in the last 24 hours...again! Ted and I had a little break last night as all kids stayed elsewhere...we slept uninterrupted, but Grandma and Auntie didn't! I guess we start 2008 with the same sick germs that we ended 2007...thankfully, school doesn't start till Monday...maybe by then we will be 100% healthy!


3 comments:

Heavenbound Kim said...

We've had 4 storms in 8 days ~ it's insane the amount of snow around here but spending the last winter in S'toon, I have to say... I love it! I will take these piles and piles of snow over the freezing weather anytime. It was so cold that I frequently refused to go grocery shopping ~ Kash made a habbit of going and she got her little treats for stickin' it out! ~wink~ Praying that the children are feeling better soon! Kim;D oX's

sara said...

It is COLD here in NC too, but no snow! Sara and Dave have snow where they are. I don't know how much. Today the boys played outside pretty bundled up with hoodies, jackets and gloves. They had fun. They did enjoy the (old, luckily) walkie talkies we brought them when they played outside until one took a dive in the bath tub!
We are having a good time! Sometimes Skye calls me "Mom," sometimes "Gigi," (Dave's grandma) and sometimes "Gamma," my real name!
Aunt Gail

gailsgarden said...

Me again! I wonder where you went. Maybe your mom told me, but I don't remember. I did remember that she had to go back to school today. We just returned from the mall. We are a bit out of practice, but then we didn't have three kids in 4 1/2 years! We will have to rest up on the way home! I think we will take it easy going back. We may run into some WEATHER from what Kim said since they are back in NB now. Have fun and rest up for what is coming up!
Love, Aunt Gail