
Since I was out most of yesterday, it seemed like a good idea to stay in today. I went to the mall by myself and spent a gift card and bought new pjs...dare I mention I am still in them at this posting hour...with slippers and sweatshirt! BRRR...

Scents of my new candle from Mom and Dad waft through the air...

Along with shouts of glee as the two pukers...now well...play happily together. Ash is out and about with Grandma...

And I am having a productive day making cards...thank you cards, friendship cards, and etc. I am also keeping an eye on the laundry...it amazes me how it multiplies in just a matter of hours. The above pic of Teddy represents his third change of clothes today...Why? Because he can? (And no, we don't live in the southern part of the country! He is just nuts...at least he still has his socks on!)
2 comments:
The boys who do live in the south look pretty much the same but without sox and many times with sleeveless shirts on! And it has been COLD here too! Crazy!
WOw- look at all of your BEAUTIFUL cards!!!
Teddy would fit right in here- it can be the coldest day and my boys wear shorts, sleeveless t-shirts, and no socks!
Post a Comment