a day of no school runs to "do whatever you want to do!" How nice is that!? So...I made an appointment for my first ever pedicure! The pink toes are for Alisa's benefit! And I enjoyed roaming through a couple stores, renewing my driver's license and van tags, and my new BH & G magazine that came today...what more could a girl want?

This pic is for you Mari! The pedicure was my gift from my husband and kids. This was the first time I requested a certain gift for my birthday...and it was so worth it!

Fun gifts for my birthday...from family and secret pal! Thank you all! I am enjoying everything and will continue tomorrow!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great day. I didn't know it was your birthday but then again, why would I? I can hardly remember my own! Anyway, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Sorry, I missed your B'day; I had a blessing catchin' up! ♥
Post a Comment