A way for us to share some of our life with our family and friends.
Friday, August 29, 2008
It's A Happy Birthday!
My parents each sang to me over the phone, Ted and the kids gave me really nice cards and a fun magazine this morning, and fresh cinnamon rolls with a cup of coffee! Here is an idea for a little treat for a teacher or friend...the kids took the bags to their teachers this morning to let them know we appreciate them and look forward to this year!
Happy birthday, cousin!! Hope you have had a wonderful day! I love your toenails. I have had a few pedicures and love them! I always feel like a princess! Enjoy your weekend!
2 comments:
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARI!!! I remember when you were born a short time ago! Have a happy day!
Love you, Aunt Gail
Happy birthday, cousin!! Hope you have had a wonderful day! I love your toenails. I have had a few pedicures and love them! I always feel like a princess! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment