Teddy made this in junior church yesterday and it took me back to the elementary days of crafting! I love it! A good reminder to me to be filled with love for my family, friends, and Heavenly Father! Have a happy heart this week...and let others know that you love them! It sure can brighten a day...it worked for me!
2 comments:
That little heart guy is so cute! I am going to try it with my kids. Good job, Teddy!!!
Kari, this heart guy is just like the ones that Becca and Hollie made in school when they were in Faith Baptist Christian School (I think that Mrs. Bluhm was their teacher). It brings back great memories! I still have the heart people and many other projects, drawings, and school papers in a big brown envelope out in our garage. I can't bring myself to throw them away!
Enjoy this time - it goes by so quickly!
Love, Auntie Cilla
Post a Comment