Friday, November 13, 2009

"Just click your heels together three times and say...there's no place like home..."

Especially on a Friday night...cuddled up on the chairs and couches watching The Wizard of Oz! A classic for all...we will see how long everyone will stay awake...Daddy and Chevy are already out!
My favorite character is still the scarecrow! "How can you talk if you don't have a brain?" I don't know...but some people without a brain do an awful lot of talking...don't they? "Yes, I guess they do."
I laughed out loud at this and the kids wanted to know what was so funny..."because there is alot of truth to what the scarecrow just said!" But Mom...everyone has a brain. "Yes...yes they do." And to myself I thought...it is shameful that we don't use it more often when it comes to keeping our mouth shut or opening it at the right times.
This movie makes me smile...it is making others sleepy! They don't make movies like this anymore!

No comments: