"What is it about the Prayers and Prizes service anyways?" asked Ashlynn.
"Uh...it is a Praise and Pie service. Pastor explained what was...going to..." I stopped before I came across sarcastic or reprimanding...
"But I wasn't there on Sunday! I don't know anything about this." she reminded me.
She had a point...for this week. I guess she missed the talking all the other times too. It happens to the best of us! Won't Pastor be surprised to find out that someone was thinking there were prizes expected! Oi!
I love our children! They make each day interesting...and bring a smile to our faces as they learn and grow. Which reminded me of another conversation...
"Can I ask a dumb question?"
There are no dumb questions. Go ahead and ask.
The question was asked....but I can't remember what it was now.
Teddy interjected, "Well, there are dumb questions and then there are really dumb questions...that was one of them!"

No comments:
Post a Comment