Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Sat a the soccer game last night...
and snuggled with Lolly to keep warm. She was excited to see people for awhile...then snuggled under the blanket and snored. It was a beautiful day...and when the sun dropped...it got cool! Both soccer and volleyball teams lost. I find myself wondering...how many years will be spent sitting on the bleachers?! Ouch! And I will have to admit...when the weather is sour...I may just be one of those fair weather fans...especially when our players are on the starting line-up most of the time. We all have to start somewhere and earn the time...I get that. I have to work very hard at not making note of all the other things I could be doing during these times...but I haven't mastered that yet! So I'll distract myself with chatting with other fans and holding little fuzzy dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment