Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gotta remember to...


Our little friends were "playing and trying to figure out what super powers they would have".  Little J said, "I have the farting power!"  After the initial shock at her statement, her grown-up, proper teachers laughed out loud...in unison...knowing her mother would be mortified. 

One of our little guys had some tummy trouble today...which I noticed when walking by his table, "Yikes, someone needs to visit the bathroom!"  Mrs. K giggled, "He has needed to all morning!"  At about that time, he rumbled on his chair quite loudly, and all our little friends laughed.  Little Z who sits beside him exclaimed, "Oh, wow, S, you stink!!!"  And the grown-up, proper teachers laughed out loud loudly in agreement.

I went in to help Little S with his personal hygiene (see above statement).  "No, I wipe.  I did it.  Are you happy?"  Oh...yes!  Good job!

To be continued...regretfully...tomorrow.

No comments: