Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Procrastinating...

for a few minutes.  My brain hurts.
 Time to focus on things outside of books!
This was a picture of the bushes a week ago.  It was another beautiful day today.  Time for another picture!  It is a busy time...and my head feels like it is going to explode as I sit grading quizzes and tests...so I took a break.  I am also trying to wrap my brain around the plans I have to put in print for the summer daycare/camp class that I will be heading up.  I am overwhelmed by the numbers that were given to me yesterday...20-25 children...not all on one day...but upwards of 15!  6 moving up from the toddler class and 3-4 non-English speaking children...all who will be new to the K3 room and way of doing things.  Mrs. K asked me (with a giggle) if I was starting to twitch.  I think I am...and she is not going to be around every day to help me.  School ends for us on May 16 and then we move into the summer mode with different workers/helpers/leaders.  Summer isn't looking to slow down at all! 

No comments: