The guys in high school will think it is cool today...it is bigger! I have proof once again of what my father has said for years..."All stress is self induced." When things are internalized...they are bound to come out somehow, some way! I was told I had a spot on my eyeball yesterday morning by a friend, "Did you sneeze or cough or poke your eye?" No to each answer...so I looked it up..."Why do I have a bloodspot on my eyeball?" All the reasons listed had been asked of me...and then I read on..."may happen due to stress." I can feel it inside. I know what is causing it. I can't seem to get on top of it...yet. I'm hoping and praying that it goes away soon. I guess it is one way to get students to pay attention!?
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Well, this is a first for me!
The guys in high school will think it is cool today...it is bigger! I have proof once again of what my father has said for years..."All stress is self induced." When things are internalized...they are bound to come out somehow, some way! I was told I had a spot on my eyeball yesterday morning by a friend, "Did you sneeze or cough or poke your eye?" No to each answer...so I looked it up..."Why do I have a bloodspot on my eyeball?" All the reasons listed had been asked of me...and then I read on..."may happen due to stress." I can feel it inside. I know what is causing it. I can't seem to get on top of it...yet. I'm hoping and praying that it goes away soon. I guess it is one way to get students to pay attention!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment