we take the boys and play! We went bowling and then ate supper at Culvers. "Boys rule and girls drool!" They invited this mom to tag-a-long with them...even though she was willing to stay home!
It is fun watching and listening to these kiddos. They are growing up so fast! They have all the moves and a sense of humor to match.
The girls enjoyed Snow Camp with their friends at CoBeAc. Teddy and Caden are excited...because this weekend...it is their turn to go with the Junior group!
We are so thankful for the adults that go and spend time with our kiddos! They take great care of them too!


2 comments:
I was so afraid you stopped blogging. Glad to see you back. I like knowing what is going on in your part of the world.
Love you!
So glad to see all the pictures. Makes me feel like I am a part of it all. lots of love, mom
Post a Comment