Thankful to see my little friend finally finding a resolve to make friends and play with others at recess! It has taken a lot of reaching out by my little friends and encouragement from her parents and her teacher. It is an important lesson to learn for life...you cannot do life alone! You need people...to help and encourage and have fun with...and it goes both ways. Satan has attacked that valuable part of life with covid and masks and mandates. He has caused a lot of hurt and pain that is still affecting so many.
God told Adam at the start it is not good for man to be alone...so He created a help-meet. It is so interesting to me that that is where we are all being attacked with all harshness! Life is now not precious. Families are torn apart. Relationships are limited. Everything that God has created to bring glory to Himself, Satan is still going strong to destroy. It seems that many have shrugged their shoulders and dropped their hands in defeat.
We fight at home to follow God's ways...it starts at home! And we protect our relationship as husband and wife.
We use the God-given differences to challenge each other and grow through the life lessons that He has brought to us.
Thankful for thoughtful gifts from friends...stuck in the cupboard. Ted asked me last night if I had made "something sweet". In truth, I had not...not even thought about it for our Friday night at home. What is wrong with me?! Yes...sometimes I slip! I then remembered a gift I was given for Christmas. Cake in a mug...two different flavors! Vanilla for me...I added fruit. Chocolate for Ted. And to make life sweeter...ReddiWhip. I snapped a picture as a reminder.
Little things matter.
Different is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment